Question about Bissell 37604 Lift-Off Pet Bagless Upright / Canister Vacuum CleanerVacuum
The simple solution would be a clog in or leading to the hose. Unless you here a air leak it does not need a new o ring. If there is no clog then you need to take it to your local vac shop for repair.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2014 | Henry Numatic "" Canister Vacuum
Dec 01, 2013 | Electrolux Guardian Bagged Canister Vacuum
Oct 20, 2013 | Hoover Vacuums
Jul 17, 2011 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
First check the motor duct gasket. The motor duct gasket is visible once the tank is removed. It is located underneath the handle on the top of the base of the machine. It has a black rubber coating around it. If there is no suction there please let us know. If your machine does have suction at the duct, continue to check the following:
- Ensure the Ready Tools Dial is set to the appropriate setting (Floor Cleaning or Hose Attachments).
- Remove the tank from the machine and ensure the tank lid is attached properly. The front window must first hook onto the lip of the bottom of the tank and then drape over the tank. Latch the bottom tank to the top tank lid. THIS LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE TANK IS NOT REMOVED FROM THE MACHINE.
- Make sure the Water Tank is not full on the outside of the bladder. If it is, empty the tank.
- Ensure the hose is firmly attached to the back of the machine. If not, re-insert as necessary by twisting into place.
- The machine must be in an upright, locked position and set to the Hose Attachment setting. If the handle is slightly tilted back while using, it will create a small gap at the suction inlet (where handle meets gasket, above the Bottom Tank) which will cause little or no suction.
- Check the red Tank Lint Screen for debris. If the Lint Screen is dirty, the unit will have poor suction. Clean the Lint Screen if necessary.
- If the float flap door in the tank lid is activating prematurely when you turn the machine on, this flap door should be replaced. This tank may need to be emptied.
- Check the Tank Lid and Tank for damage.
If you continue to experience low suction contact BISSELL Consumer Services at ...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Aug 16, 2010 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Feb 28, 2010 | Euro-Pro EP602 Bagless Stick Cyclonic...
Nov 21, 2008 | Hoover U6437-900 / U6439-900 Windtunnel...
Aug 03, 2008 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: