Question about Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
These are steps from the Nokia 2760 manual found at :
1. Press and slide the back cover toward the top of the
phone to remove the cover .
2. To remove the battery, lift it as shown
3. Carefully lift the SIM card holder from the finger grip
of the phone, and open the flip cover
4. Insert the SIM card, so that the bevelled corner is on
the upper left side and the gold-colored contact area
facing downward.Close the SIM card holder, and
press it to lock it into place
5. Insert the battery into the battery slot
6. Align the back cover with the back of the phone. Slide
and push it toward the bottom of the phone to lock it
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2012 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Feb 25, 2012 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Aug 08, 2011 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Jun 15, 2011 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Jun 12, 2011 | Nokia 3410 Cellular Phone
Dec 01, 2009 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Nov 05, 2009 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2009 | Nokia 6060 Cellular Phone
589 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!