Question about McCulloch Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
SOURCE: My McCulloch Eager ****** 2014
1. Drain fuel tank - use new gas/oil
2. Replace the "In-tank" fuel filter and possibly the 1/8" fuel line also. This can be bought at any lawn mower repair shop or Home Depot.
3. If problem persists - remove carburetor and clean all passages. There might be a small screen that needs to be cleaned. If you dont tear any gaskets - they can be used again. Just make sure nuts and screws are tight
4. You may need to adjust the High & Low mixture screws by removing their plastic anti-tampering covers - the high speed jet is usually marked "H".
5. Make sure air filter is clean
6. Remove exhaust assembly and clean screen and exhaust port if 1-5 does not work
Posted on May 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | McCulloch 16 Inch Gas Chain Saw MCC1635AK
May 02, 2011 | Garden
Mar 01, 2011 | McCulloch 16 Inch Gas Chain Saw MCC1635AK
Jul 02, 2010 | Garden
Oct 23, 2009 | McCulloch Garden
Sep 28, 2009 | McCulloch 16 In 4.5 Hp Electric Chainsaw...
Aug 04, 2009 | McCulloch Garden
Jun 20, 2009 | Garden
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!