Question about Acer Computers & Internet
Upon starting my laptop I get an error message stating: eDSloader unable to locate componet. This application has failed to start because MFC71U.DLL was not found.
1. Make sure you have a working computer with internet.
2. On the computer with the error - go to: Start - Search - All Files or Folders
3. Make sure to search C: ... the whole thing - Drop down box (Local Hard Drive(s)
4. Do a search for MFC71U.DLL.
5. If you find it...delete it
6. On the computer with internet (or the one you are working on if it has an internet connection)go to: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mfc71u - and download a new version of this file
7. Follow the instruction.
You should be fine.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Feb 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3690-2196 Notebook
Sep 28, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: