Question about Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1 Press the ON/STAND-BY button to turn the power on.
2 Press and hold the CLOCK/TIMER button.
3 Within 10 seconds, press the or button
to select "ONCE" or "DAILY", and press the MEMORY
button. Set the clock to the correct time if "ONCE" or
"DAILY" does not appear.
4 Within 10 seconds, press the or button to select
"ONCE SET" or "DAILY SET", and press the MEMORY
5 To adjust the hour, press the or button and then
press the MEMORY button.
6 To adjust the minutes, press the or button and
then press the MEMORY button.
7 Set the time to fi nish as in steps 5 and 6 above.
8 To select the timer playback source (CD, TUNER, USB,
iPhone/iPod, TAPE or AUDIO IN), press the or
button. Press the MEMORY button.
When you select the tuner, select a station by pressing
the or button, and then press the MEMORY
button. If a station has not been programmed, "NO
PRESET" will be displayed and timer setting will be
9 Adjust the volume using the VOLUME control, and then
press the MEMORY button. Do not turn the volume up
10 Press the ON/STAND-BY button to enter the power
stand-by mode. The "TIMER" indicator lights up and
the unit is ready for timer playback.
11 When the preset time is reached, playback will start.
The volume will increase gradually until it reaches the
preset volume. The "?" or "DAILY" indicator will blink
during timer playback.
12 When the timer end time is reached, the system will
enter the power stand-by mode automatically.
The timer will be canceled.
The timer operates at the same time every day. It
will continue until the daily timer setting is canceled.
Cancel the daily timer when it is not in use.
Jan 06, 2016 | Sharp CD-DH950 5-Disc Compact Stereo...
Jul 20, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 16, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
"Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit."
Procedure from http://www.fixyourownprinter.com
Apr 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 30, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Aug 23, 2008 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 25, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S5 IS Digital Camera
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!