- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check all the audio and video cable's connected to tv and dvd player.
you may have forgot the wire color's (audio and video) there would be one wire for video and two for audio. some times there would be a RF socket also. so, see the right sockets and connect to tv by interchanging wires.
My panasonic did the same thing. turns out my coaxial cable hooking up the cable from the wall was bad. Once i unhooked it from the wall, the sound popped. I wiggled it a little on the receiver end on the wall and got sound. So try replacing your cable box cord and see if it fixes it.
I would assume that you are using Yahoo Messenger on a Windows machine.
By "I've done the mic set-up ...works fine there", again I would assume that you have tried the YM Call Setup Assistant and you have a green light on that.
By "...connected ...doesn't...pick... voices.", perhaps you simply have to activate handsfree.
If my basis for assumptions are off, pls post back with details:
1. laptop or desktop;
2. are you using an external keyboard with Audio in/out;
3. is the Logitech built-in mic the only mic attached to your PC; and
4. are you using headset or external speakers?
Good luck and kind regards.