Question about E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
MY DESKTOP EMACHINE SAYS IT "CANT FIND THE HARDDISK TO LOAD OPERATING SYSTEM". CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS?
we'll do some basic troubleshooting here!
okay, try to relax dont panic stay calm and stay focus we'll do it step by step.
1. open your CPU (be sure to unplug it and loose it from any power connections)
2. check the wirings of your harddisk, see to it that its not loosen, just press firmly to be sure its intacted
3. just let it open, put on all the connections (keyboard, mouse monitor) and then the AC supply
4. turn it on, while its booting, press del key to enter CMOS setup
5. configure your CMOS. If your hard disk is in SATA connection you have to enable it but if its ATA then run the automatic HDD detections, if your HDD is detected then save and exit.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 16, 2010 | E-Machines (T2958) PC Desktop
Oct 27, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens SCENIC E600 PC Desktop
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 03, 2009 | E-Machines W3410 PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2009 | E-Machines T1100 PC Desktop
Oct 05, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 07, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!