Question about Televison & Video
I have a Sony TV KDL-32V5500 and a Sony DVD Recorder RDR-HXD890. Having problems getting the DVD to work on Guide Plus. Have a Warning message showing 'Your Guide Plus has not received TV Listings. Check your host channel'. What do I do?
Symptoms / Customer Description
TV Guide issues.
1. Not getting the correct info, or no information.
2. TV Guide giving double channels.
3. TV Guide grid comes up but no information.
[Primary Symptom Code: 118X ]
TV Guide information comes from the Host Station.
1. If no information on some channels or incorrect information not TV issue, but station not giving any information or incorrect information.
2. If grid comes up, but no TV Guide Info could be
3. Double stations showing up. Unfortunately double listing is the way it's going to be. They have to send out all possible OTA listings for the area. You can hide the channels that you are not getting.
For these type of issues
Please have the customer call our Customer Support Line 800-222-7669
Our Call Center Rep. will fill out an investigation form with data pulled from the TV. These reports will be sent to Gem Star for their investigation, and the Call Center will get
back to the customer.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2013 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32V5500 FULL HD...
I have a Sony model KDL-32BXR6 that the TV Guide first
showed no listings this past weekend.
Last night when I entered the Guide the screen displaying the
Setup/Display Setup Progress came up stating "In Progress". Same thing this morning. Something must have changes with the input signal
if this occurred with two different sets.
Dec 04, 2012 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V32XBR1 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 26, 2011 | Sony Bravia KDL-42V4100 42 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
Nov 07, 2010 | Sony KDL60EX700 60 in. TV
Feb 16, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W4100 52 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 06, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
May 04, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!