Question about Nokia 9300 Handheld
1. Go to Tools > Control panel > Connections > Internet setup.
2. Select the tab Connections and Select New.
3. The question "Do you want to create a copy of existing Internet access point?" appears; Press No.
4. Choose Next.
5. Enter a name for the connection, for example internet.
6. Set Network-ID to Internet.
7. Set Internet settings type to GPRS.
8. Press Next.
9. Fill in access point name (APN).
10. Leave Username and password blank.
11. Press Next and Finish.
After setting up your phone continue with step 2
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
To get GPRS/MMS setting, you need to contact your service
provider through phone or go directly to their office.
They will send you the settings for your model. You will
receive service settings in the special text message called as smart message.
Please save the settings to your phone and set it has default settings. Then
you can start using the GPRS/MMS in your phone.
Dec 04, 2010 | Nokia 9300 OEM 970mah High Capacity...
Oct 07, 2010 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Oct 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 19, 2010 | Nokia 9300 Handheld
Sep 07, 2010 | Nokia 9300 Handheld
Mar 22, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!