Question about Televison & Video
I need a universal remote code to operate the APEX AD 1201 DVD player All the ones that I have only open and close the tray
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Change picture on Apex AD-1500
Yes, though it's a bit complicated. It's explained in detail here: http://www.nerd-out.com/darrenk/1500/1500_firmware.htm In a nutshell, on most models you can change the bios with a CD that you can burn. This includes adding your own background image. I'd say, even if your model number shows one you can't upgrade, try it anyway. It's likely the previous owner upgraded to a CD flashable bios.
Posted on Aug 29, 2007
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
Here is the code for the dvd player
0449, 0405, 0446
code for the tv/dvd combo
0189, 0135, 0157, 0153, 0254, 0458, 0217.
website to find the other codes if you need.
have a good day walmart shoppers.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Go to www.urc.philips.com/
Follow the steps..its easy. It will ask for the model of your remote which you will find where your batteries are located..The code I used for my APEX tv was 0023.. to load the code first hold the setup button until the red light stays on..then press tv or whatever mode you are setting up..then enter the code and if the red light goes off it is the right code and you should then press channel up to see if it works...If this code doesn't work the site above offers other codes.. Hope this helps!!
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2008 | Apex Digital AD-1200 DVD Player
Dec 30, 2010 | Apex Digital AD1201 DVD Player
Jun 29, 2010 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Sep 04, 2009 | Apex Digital AD-1165
Mar 21, 2009 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
May 12, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: