Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
The 8310 does not have a lot of memory so here are some tips to limit the hourglass from showing up all the time (worked wonders for me):
1. remove the battery for 15-30sec at least once a week to free memory
2. use the auto on/off option at night to reduce the hardware heating
3. use a micro SD card to store any document or photo
4. delete unused applications in the advanced options menu or through the PC desktop tool, each app or game eats up the available memory
5. turn off bluetooth or reduce the number of personal email accounts to be checked (better use forwarding emails to one gmail or live email instead)
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
Hold down Left Shift + Alt + H found out how much File Free u got u need at least 5mg if u dont uninstall some apps or games
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Take your batery out for a minute and put it back in.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Aug 22, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
May 13, 2010 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Mar 13, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jan 27, 2010 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Nov 28, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Oct 16, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Aug 26, 2009 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Jan 13, 2009 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Aug 08, 2008 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: