- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please reinstall the drivers for the both of the problems,if you dont have any cd then plz visit the manufacture website and download the drivers, after installing the problem is not solved then plz try with another drive,if the problem persist then try by reinstalling the OS
This sounds like you have a Virus or Some other type or Malware that has corrupted your drivers. Please Scan with Avast (http://www.avast.com/), Spybot S&D(http://www.safer-networking.org/), and Adaware (http://lavasoft.com/) all of witch have free versions.
Also it may be that your driver got corupted some othere way if it still does not work try roleing back your driver or updateing it.
Thank you, Rel
P.s. if that does not work please come back and make sure you give the info that you have
scanned with the above and if you do not reply in this question then make sure you include all
that info with all the info you have already put here. Good Luck!
Hello olejonok, I ran into this problem while helping a friend with her laptop. Here is the solution:
1) Visit the following webpage: http://esupport.sony.com/perl/swu-download.pl?template=EN&mdl=&upd_id=2031&SMB=YES
2) Download "SOOOTH-01106200-US.EXE" 3) Run the program and follow the instructions, then reboot. There are several registry filters which, when removed and the system rebooted, re-enable your drive. Applies to: DVR-K17 VGN-CR220E PCG-5J2L