Question about Nokia Consumer Headset
1. Slide the phone upwards and remove the two screws.
2. Slide the phone the other way and remove the other two screws.
3. Using a plastic pryer, remove the front cover.
4. Lift off the ribbon cable off the lcd screen carefully and remove it from its holding (keep it in a safe place for installing it later on)
5. Using the plastic pryer, lift off the back cover off the phone.
6. Unscrew the 4 metal screws to take off the top part where the power button is and the bottom part where the battery/usb part is.
7. Install the housing and put everything back in order.
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2014 | Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2013 | Ovens
Jun 14, 2011 | Dual Electronics XDM6400 CD Player
Jan 24, 2011 | Fujitsu LifeBook S7020 Notebook
Aug 13, 2009 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Nov 01, 2007 | Nokia 7380 Cellular Phone
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: