An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: SmartAX MT882 Firmware Problem
I'll try and help you out with this but I need to ask you these:
1. Is the firmware of the MT880 compatible with the MT882? Have you checked their website for the correct firmware for the MT882?
2. Do you know how to access the routers web ui? If Yes, then try to go to Tools > Firmware Upgrade
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Windows XP Professional doesnt require USB Drivers, these Driver built in Windows XP professional or there already present in ur system..........
so go ahead connect anything to ur usb port(like digital camera, mouse, pen dirve, flash driver , memory card reader,..portable harddisk , digital cameras)
when u insert any of the component(for eg: pen drive) in to the usb port OS will automatically detected these devices and install USB Drivers.... dont worry... about this and be rest assured....OS will do the work for u...............