Question about LG VX9800 Cellular Phone
To unlock your phone please try this :
1. *22899(or dial *228 send opt 1)
2. Let it reprogram your phone(this will in turn reset your lock code )
3. Now your unlock code should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
Please do accept the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Feb 22, 2011 | LG Kp107 Cell Phone
Jan 24, 2011 | LG GW300 Cell Phone
1. Go to the site http://unlockme.co.uk and enter your phone's IMIE number and press Enter then u'll get the master code of your phone.
2. This master code can be used as lock code when we are asked for the security code.
3.But always we can't remember master code and we want to use an easier lock-code then we can set a new security code of our own wish by giving the Master-code as our old security code when asked for old code while resetting security code.
Tools -> Settings ->(scroll down) security -> Phone and SIM ->(scroll down) Lock Code
Then it asks for old code where u can type the master code and then set the new code as you wish.
When during formatting u are asked for lock code you can also enter Master code.
Thanks for rating
Jan 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2010 | Sony W595a Cell Phone
Jul 14, 2009 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Jul 14, 2009 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2009 | Nokia 6080 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: