Question about Canon imageCLASS D761 Copier
Probably something jammed in it. lift up the spring loade ramp to see if you can find anything in it.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2013 | Toshiba e-STUDIO166 Printer
Sep 13, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jun 27, 2011 | Canon MX340 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jul 05, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 26, 2010 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: