Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My father just purchased an HP laserjet p2015 series PCL 5e. He says that he can't get a nice dark impression with the font he is using. He has an entire manuscript set up using that font and is therefore reluctant to change the font. Is there a way to adjust darkness/tone on this printer? Thank you!
Below you can see a step by step procedure on how to change the print quality of your work....you need to make test printouts in order for you to see the results....at the end there is a link to the manual for your printer...GOOD LUCK!!!
Print-quality settings affect print resolution and toner usage.
Use the following procedure to change print-quality settings:
1. Open the printer Properties (or Printing Preferences in Windows 2000 and XP).
2. On the Paper/Quality tab or the Finishing tab (the Paper Type/Quality tab for some Mac drivers),
select the print quality setting you want to use. The following options are available:
● 1200 dpi: This setting uses ProRes 1200 to provide fine-line detail at 1200 x 1200 dpi.
● 1200 dpi effective output quality: This setting provides 1200 dpi effective output quality
using FastRes 1200.
● 600 dpi: This setting provides 600 x 600 dpi output with Resolution Enhancement technology
(REt) for improved text.
● EconoMode: Text is printed using less toner. This setting is useful when you are printing
drafts. You can turn on this option independently of other print-quality settings.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Apr 09, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Sep 06, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Jun 18, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
May 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Nov 18, 2007 | HP LaseJet 4350dtn Laser Printer
Sep 10, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
1,498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!