Question about Computers & Internet
There is not of troubleshooting you can do with this .... Only two steps
Check the cable from the reciver to the back of the computer.
Check the battery on the keyboard and mouse.
On the right hand side top of the keyboard there should be a connect button. press the keyboard and receiver button to together for 5 sec.
Same button you will find on the back of mouse, try the same it will sink the mouse too.
If still not working, buy a new one.
Kindly rate the answer
Good Luck & Thanks
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
If you can synchronize the mouse
to the receiver but not the keyboard, or vice versa, please use the
following steps to synchronize all the devices together.
1. Remove the batteries from the keyboard.
2. Make sure you have the mouse synchronized. To do this, press the connect button on the receiver, then press the connect button on the mouse.
3. Open the iTouch Configuration Panel by double clicking the iTouch icon in the Systray.
4. Click the Cordless tab.
5. Click the Connect button in the Control Panel. A dialog box will appear instructing you to press the connect button. Before you do, you should re-insert the batteries.
6. After inserting the batteries, press the connect button on the keyboard.
7. Verify both devices function correctly.
The button is a pin hole button (you may need a pencil). It should be located on the right hand edge , and not on the bottom side like on other wireless keyboard not on the top). His location is on the side in correspondence of the space between the number pad and the indicator panel
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2013 | Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop DH967428...
May 09, 2011 | Dell AllinOne Multifunctional (v515w)...
Nov 03, 2010 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Oct 22, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2009 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
May 30, 2009 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Feb 16, 2009 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Feb 04, 2009 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Jun 23, 2008 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Oct 04, 2007 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: