Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go to: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Driver_List.aspx
2. In the "Driver Search" section, under "Option 3", select"GA-7xxxx" from the "By Series" drop-down menu. Select "GA-7ZMM" from the "By Model" drop-down menu.
3. In the displayed page, click on "Manual" under the "Related link" section towards the right of the page.
4. On the next page, click the link to download the English version of the motherboard's manual.
5. on the next page, click the link to the server nearest to your geographical location to open/download the motherboard's manual.
6. Open the manual & search for the front panel connections. This is what you're looking for.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-EP43-DS3LR Motherboard
Oct 29, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-8I945GZME-RH Motherboard
Apr 05, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-7IXE4 (GA-71XE4) Motherboard
Dec 24, 2008 | Gigabyte GA-7IXE4 (GA-71XE4) Motherboard
Jul 13, 2007 | Gigabyte GA-7ZX Motherboard
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: