Question about Casio Watches
I have a Casio alarm chronograph (W-740), and I have forgotten how to set the time to a 24-hour clock. Can you help please?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Instructions for Sharp Alarm Chrono (Digital)
Push "Mode" button until the mode is shown that you want to reset, do this even if the mode you want to reset is all ready showing.
Push "Reset", continue pushes until the desired Parameter (Minute, Hour, or Second) is flashing.
Use "Start" button to advance the digits to the desired setting.
Push "Mode" Button to finish.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
what you have to do is
1. press the mode button until you get to the setting that has "AL" at the bottom right.
2. then you press the "receive" button to switch between the four alarms.
3. as you are going through each alarm time, you need to look in the circle at the top right. When you are going through the alarm times, if there is a mark next to "ALM", you need to press the "time memo" button so that the mark next to "ALM" is no longer there.
4. repeat step fout for all of the alarms, and the problem should be fixed.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
Not a direct solution but you can get the electronic manual for free from http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/
Posted on Dec 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 18, 2011 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Oct 18, 2010 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Sep 21, 2010 | Casio Analog Digital Chronograph Alarm...
Sep 03, 2010 | Armitron Digital Sport #45/6967PNK Watch
Feb 03, 2009 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Jan 05, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Sep 01, 2008 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
742 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!