Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My new all in one printer, i tyed to set up, it moved , made noise , now ink is jamed, wont move, it is ruined
Please follow the steps given below:
1. Unplug all cables from the back of the printer.
2. Open the front cover and look above the steel rod. You should see a black belt with rubber teeth on it. (On some models, the cartridge access is very small, but the belt should still be visible.)
3. Take the top part of the belt and move it gently to the right. The cartridges should come towards the center.
4. If the cartridges will not move, tilt the printer on its back and try moving the belt again.
5. If it still will not move, try putting your finger inside the area where the cartridges are stuck (with the printer still on its back), and push them firmly against the cartridge carrier holder while you move the belt with your other hand.
6. Once the cartridge carrier is in the middle, please make sure that the cartridges are snapped firmly into the cartridge carrier. Note: Make sure that these cartridges are the correct models for your printer. Once the cartridges are seated properly, they should not become loose inside the carrier.
7. Plug all the connections back in and power the printer up.
8. Open the front cover again to see if the cartridges slide to the center.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 31, 2009 | Canon SELPHY CP760 PHOTO Thermal PRINTER
Jul 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus Color 777i InkJet Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2007 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!