RX500 and vista
Windows Vista printer and scanner drivers are available for your product. The printer software is available by using the Automatic Software Update service built into Windows Vista. The scanner software is available for download through Epson’s website.
PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Please follow these steps to set up your Epson product and automatically download the Windows Vista printer driver for it from Microsoft:
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to your Epson product.
2. When the FOUND NEW HARDWARE window appears, select Locate and Install Driver Software (Recommended).
3. Your Epson product drivers will install automatically. You may need to select this option more than once during installation.
4. Close any open windows on your screen.
5. Try printing.
-Depending on your system the computer may ask for your Windows disk, if so insert your Windows CD into your CD-ROM drive and click OK.
-As the driver is part of Windows Vista, there is no Status Monitor available for your printer. Some printers may have an INK LEVELS options included as part of the resident driver. Otherwise, the printer does have its own indicators. The LCD will display which cartridge is either low or out of ink.
-If the ink levels do not appear, click GET INK LEVELS to refresh the driver. Ensure the printer is directly connected to the computer as the Ink Levels does rely on full bidirectional communication.
SCANNER DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION
1. Go to the Epson Support website (www.epson.com/support).
Jul 11, 2008 |
Epson RX595 Photo All-In-One Printer