Question about Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
No sound to stereo through TV audio out.I did notice that if I turn up the volume on the TV I get some volume through the surround speakers however if I mute the TV there is no surround speaker sound again. Havent used this feature since having the set two years. I did just accidently hook up the TV audio out to the reciever pre-amp out and vcr out before noticing the TV audio input jacks. Could I have fried something in the TV? Thanks for any help.
First have you went in menu and check audio to see if you are on the variable audio or external output? Check to see if this makes a different with audio jack hookedup correctly of course!
Posted on Sep 11, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
May 01, 2010 | Projection Televisions
Oct 14, 2009 | Toshiba 51H84 51" Rear Projection...
May 01, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Apr 14, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Aug 06, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Apr 29, 2008 | Hitachi UltraVision CineForm 55VG825 55"...
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: