Question about Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
I lost the manual that tells you how to program the remote.
Trata con esto.
Presiona el boton Code search y mantanlo asi hasta que el led se quede encendido suelta y presiona el boton TV despues vas a presionar y soltar el boton Power hasta que el televisor se apague despues presionas el boton enter y el codigo queda almacenado.
El Tv tiene que encenderse primero manualmente.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
just go to channel setup and add/delete channel, it should exit the game mode. then do nothing unti the add/delete option exits the bottom of the screen.
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
During a recent move the remote was lost. I have the 6420FF in my son's room and trying to set up dvd and wi console set up, but cannot adjust tv via menu button on tv. Is there any way to set-up game system and/or dvd without remote?
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2014 | Sylvania 6427FF TV
Apr 08, 2012 | Sylvania 6432GG 32" TV
Nov 02, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Sep 27, 2009 | Sylvania Standard (CRT) Televisions
Jun 13, 2009 | Sylvania 6420FB 20" TV
Apr 07, 2009 | Sylvania Standard (CRT) Televisions
Nov 05, 2008 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Aug 02, 2014 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!