Does the error appear when tape is inserted? Eject the mechadeck, take out the tape, try blowing hot air using hair blower for a short while, just to dry if there is any dew inside, if still the same, have the capstan motor replaced, thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open the tape cover fully until it clicks open. 2. Turn the camcorder on to "VCR Mode." 3. With the cover still open and the camera in "VCR mode," take out the battery. 4. Put the battery back in--out should pop your tape.
You should not need additional drivers.
Digital-8 cameras will have a firewire port on them.
Connect with a firewire cable to the computer and open Windows Movie Maker for PCs or iMovie for Macs.
Using another movie editing application if you have one will also work.
Treat the Digital-8 camera as a non-controllable device, that means you will most likely have to start the camera manually to capture.
Make sure the camera is in VCR/playback mode not record.
Do you see any error number on LCD such as C32:11
1) It could be the Digital 8 tape is at the end set the unit on VTR mode then rewin the tape
2) The tab for record protection is on that mean the red tab at the right hand side full red indicated SAVE just turn to REC position in this case you can try on VTR mode it should work
The following Models can be used as a recorder to record from a VCR, TV or another Camcorder.
2004 - SC-D107
2003 - SC-D5000, SC-D27
2002 - SC-D180
Recording In Player Mode
1. Connect the camcorder to the VCR or TV with the AUDIO/VIDEO cable (provided) (to the A/V Outputs on External Device)
2. Set the power switch of the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
3. Turn on the VCR or TV.
4. Insert the blank tape with protection tab closed into the camcorder.
If you want to record from a connected VCR, insert a recorded VHS tape into the VCR.
5. Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
"AV IN" and picture appears on the LCD monitor.
OUT : Releases the INPUT mode.
7. Press the START/STOP button to set the camcorder to REC PAUSE mode.
"PAUSE" appears on the LCD monitor.
8. Select the TV program or playback the VHS tape.
9. Press START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording for a while, press the START/STOP button again.
10. To stop recording, press the (STOP) button.
* Recording from an analog VCR to the camcorder is only possible when the VCR is playing back at normal speed.
* If you want to see the camcorder picture with a TV, set AV IN/OUT in the menu to OUT.