Question about Washing Machines
My Mastermind 708 has started making rattling noise and the door lock light is on and the door won't open. (the child lock is not on). Have tried turning off and on - no change. How can I get the door open and save my wet clothes?
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about quarter inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2011 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
Welcome to FixYa
OE is a drain error and is displayed when the washer is unable to drain water. Please check the drain hose and drain pump filter for any clogs to clean the error. Please get back to me if you have any other questions.
May 27, 2011 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
Jan 07, 2011 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
Oct 23, 2009 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
Aug 03, 2008 | Washing Machines
Jun 03, 2008 | Washing Machines
Jun 01, 2008 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
924 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!