An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Opening a 4 gb games
1) First of all you check that you had copied games in the same folder structure of 4gb memory card as it was in 2gb memory card.
2) If you are using the top red strip memory card as shown in image it is the reason for not opening the downloaded games on the 4gb memory card. you can try the other one type which is shown below in the image. this will work fine.
Note:In image 2gb is shown as example.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For you to download and play games on your psp, please follow the steps listed herein;
1. Since you can download directly to your PSP memory stick, you'll have to download to your computer and further transfer to your PSP memory stick.
2. You'll have to modify the PSP from the official version to a custom version. You can find out how to do this by typing in this search "How to hack PSP to custom firmware"
You can now do the following to transfer and play games;
a good memory stick. I recommend that you get a Memory Stick Duo in at
least a 1 GB size, though a 2 GB is even better.
b. Find and
download the PSP games you want. If you don't know where to find the
games try a download service. A good one will let you have unlimited
downloads for a small one-time fee. You can see the link below for more
c. Unzip the game files and save them somewhere that
you can find them easily, like your desktop.
d. Plug your PSP USB
cable into your PSP and your computer.
e. For PSP games- go the
the root directory on your PSP then make a folder called ISO. (If you
downloaded PSOne games, go to the root directory on your PSP and find
the folder called PSP/GAME.)
f. Copy the PSP game files into the
ISO folder. (Copy PSOne game files into the PSP/GAME folder.)
Once this is done you can now play games on your PSP.
Make sure you have the correct kernel loaded onto the card. Also some r4 cards only accept up to a limited amount of gb's. I think mine only can hold up to a 2gb sd micro card. When I first used it I was using a 4gb card and it would stick on the loading screen until I loaded everything onto a 2gb card .... hope this helps
hi is it just the one movie that wont play or have you tried music and game saves? a few things to check 1 is the memory card showing magic gate supported 2 check if the card shows 15.?gb with nothing on it 3 try loading the card with 15gb of music and pictures
i bought a 16gb pro duo memory card from ebay that was a 4gb card showing in the psp as 15.4gb but corrupted every thing after 4gb. if you also find that the card is only taking between 4-8gb of data contact ebay as this is likely a fake card.
what u need to is go to ur recovery menu by pressing select and reset and than hold R trigger till it comes back on. now ur in the recovery menu now go to configuration scroll down were u see load from umd and chang it to load from memory card and exit and play it
well, you'll require a modified firmware inorder to play games from your mem stick......now installing a custom firmware or downgrading is a risky process , so do it at your own risk!
once that's done, you'd require a "ripkit" to compress the image incase if it doesn't fit in to the 1 gig stick.....get ripkits for all games from http://forums.maxconsole.net/