Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
You will need to reflash the OS back in the phone just following these steps:-
When your device fails to start, it show one of these symptoms:
1. Totally dead.
2. Trying to restart, LED activity only.
3. Failed to start, a white screen with an error message.
1. Physical damage, water is the worst enemy of delicate electronic device. Try drying it with a desiccant and replacing the battery. If there is no activity, you can still try the last ditch technique, nothing to loose anyway.
2. Your device is not able to start, something has gone wrong and the OS is corrupt.
3. Geeks call this an "Uncaught exception error". That is a polite way of saying, the last thread has terminated, the OS has halted because it is corrupt.
In many cases, the Application Loader can be used from Desktop Manager or Windows,
If that fails to connect, there is one final solution. Go Old Skool ...
The good news, starting from scratch, you will be back in service in a couple of hours.
2. You need to install a BlackBerry OS file that is specific to your device. The original version, as supplied by the carrier, is the safe choice, but you can use any model specific version.
3. Once the OS has been installed, you have to prepare it for the device.
Select Start / Computer and select the Drive C: Icon.
Open Program Files / Common Files / Research in Motion / AppLoader.
Navigate to the bottom and delete the file Vendor.XML file.
4. You are now ready to restore your device. Verify that BlackBerry Desktop Manager is NOT running. Plug the device directly into the computer's USB port.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 Cell Phone
Apr 03, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Mar 31, 2011 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Mar 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 13, 2010 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Feb 17, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jul 14, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jun 19, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jan 04, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
May 24, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: