Question about Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
I want to set my phone's USB settings to as a modem for connecting the internet.
Model no-Samsung J600.
Hi.. i'm using samsung sgh j600 mobile.. so, i want to connet with my laptop.. so, what software we can use for that.. i'm using windows 7 operating system..if anyone know solution for this problem..kindly send me following mail.. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jul 08, 2011
I want to set my phone's USB settings to as a modem for connecting the internet. Model no-Samsung J600. hemant
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Mar 23, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2010 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Feb 18, 2010 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Mar 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!