Question about Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
We have a Samsung TX-P2764 TV and it won't turn on either by remote or manually. The red standby/power light is not on at all and it always has been. There is no activity from the light - no blinking, nothing. The TV was plugged into a surge protector but the electricity doesn't seem to have gone out. We were away for 2 days -tv was working fine when we left- which is why I'm not sure about the electricity. Currently, the TV is unplugged but so far it's not helping. The tv is about 2 1/4 years old. Any suggestions? What do you think the problem is? Is is worth repairing? Thanks in advance for your help.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2013 | Samsung BN94-05038F Main Board for...
Oct 28, 2013 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
May 14, 2012 | LG 42PG20 42 in. Plasma HDTV
May 09, 2011 | Samsung LN32A330 32 in. LCD TV
10812, 10060, 10702, 10178, 10030, 11959, 11632, 11575, 11060, 10814, 10766, 10587, 10482, 10427, 10408, 10329, 10217, 10056, 10032, 10019
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your code below.
Nov 27, 2010 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
Feb 26, 2010 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
Aug 05, 2017 | Panasonic CT-32SL14 32" TV
Oct 22, 2009 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
Sep 27, 2017 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
365 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!