Question about Garmin zumo 550 GPS Receiver
I unpluged the garmin from my car charger and it will not restart. It was fine until then. I then reset the unit and nothing happened
There is an ISSUE with the DEAD ZUMO, however some of the are solved, and some need to be shipped back.
There are a couple of options.
1) remove the battery, keep power button pressed for a few minutes. install battery, try.
2) fully recharge the battery with the wall charger, try
3) With a fully charged battery, press and hold the + button and press the power button(hard reset).
4) hold thumb firmly on top left of touch screen and hold power button till it switches on(hard reset).
5) Try a different battery (fully charged)
6) Ship it to Garmin
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Removing battery on my Zumo 550 and turned on with charger, have solve my "dead" problem.
No reset applyed.
tnkx to all
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 760 Handheld GPS Receiver
Oct 31, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Aug 03, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Jan 30, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Dec 26, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Dec 06, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Oct 05, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
1,044 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: