Question about Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
For two years or more I have produced a low volume (approx 50) monthly newsletter using Publisher. Usually this consists of 4 sides but I have always used the "manual duplex print" & "two pages per sheet" options to produce a centre folded, double-sided A5 booklet in full colour. Until recently I have used HP printers without too many problems, but recently I purchased an Epson R265 and found that the printing order options couldn't cope with this basic requirement. I overcame that by simply removing the page numbers in Publisher and re-ordering the pages so that Page 4 become page 2 and vice versa. Now, however I have lost the reverse side option. It's just disappeared from the properties!Am I going crazy? Phil
The double sided printing option relies on Status monitor working correctly. If information cannot travel from the printer to the computer, the option will be greyed out.
Make sure you have a direct connection to the computer without any hubs. If that doesn't work, try the following.
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Canon IMAGERUNNER 3530 Copier
Mar 11, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jan 14, 2011 | Brother DCP-7030 Digital All-in-One Laser...
May 24, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jun 27, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 14, 2009 | Panasonic WORKiO DP-1820E All-In-One Laser...
Oct 27, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 05, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: