White screen power down, "end-power" key not working; sticky
V3m powers on on battery install, sets up then power down to whtie screen, if not in use.power button not working deleted video except one called bronze wont go away. Phone was puchased in Dec'06, problems started in Feb/Mar, phone stored away till July ( sent in to Moto, says water damage, Not).Attempted to use in July, caught an automatic sprint upgrade then problems started bigin with small LED staing on, Camera stop working, then to the power down issue. Dont know enough about which flashing programs would work best for me since it seems V3M has limited options. thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears•Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds.StepThanks\ Second Option White Screen:
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
If you did not replace the firmware,or try and hack the phone then it just died. Nothing last forever. This just means that the light did not die, but the hardware that holds the firmware could have went bad. You could contact moto and see if they will fix it cheaper than you can get one off e-bay. You only have 8mo left till your contract runs out. Do not use the upgrade through the carrier,or you are getting robbed. Either wait till it runs out and start a new one or go to www.wirefly.com, you can get the same exact contract through the same carrier but get a way lower price on the phone,unless the phone you want is free. You could have someone try and reflash a new firmware on the phone, but I don't think that is the problem. Hope moto does something for you.
well that and unlocking the phone voids your warranty. First try taking your battery out and then holding down the # and * keys while you put the battery back in. If it didn't automatically load to a black screen displaying your software version, power it on while holding down those keys. once you've reached this screen let go of the keys and power it on normally. If that doesn't work reply to this post and I will troubleshoot further.