Samsung e900 problem with recieved pics via bluetooth
Can you help? a couple of days ago i deleted all my old pictures from my e900 ive got my boyfriend to send my some through bluetooth from his erricson w810i but my phone just receives the picture then when i9 go to downloaded files to view i cant as they are just question marks i dont understand why this is happening as bfore i deleted all pictures all ringtones this has scince been a problem pleeeaseee help!!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Its easier to send pics via bluetooth or message OR you can save them onto a micro sd card and then just insert that into the new phone.Just go to the pics then click options and send via bluetooth OR click COPY or MOVE and send them to memory card.
1. If your phone has a memory card then copy the picture files from the memory card to the computer. You can do copying first the pics you have on your phone to the memory stick, get the memory stick out and insert into the memory card reader on your computer. You can access the memory card from your computer and copy out the files to your computer.
2. You can transfer pictures also via bluetooth, this is possible if your phone has a bluetooth on it. Locate your bluetooth on your phone and switch it on. Go to your picture folder and open the picture you intend sending. Click on Options > Send > Bluetooth. Make sure the bluetooth on the recieving device (Computer) is on.
3. Transfer the picture via USB and Infrared. Get the USB cable that came with phone and connect to the computer, it would auto start. This would allow you locate the pictures on the phones and copy straight to your PC.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
Hi Kim, Contact your provider and ask them to send you there WAP and MMS settings, usually when you recieve theese you switch off your phone, power it back up and YOU need to send a picture to activate the MMS settings with your provider. Good Luck!
Hi, I bought a lg chocolate phone a few days ago.But i could not recieve pictures,videos,or music threw bluetooth.On the other phones it says that the object was sent but my phone doesnt want to recieve it.My phone says"Check bluetooth status of recieving device"could anyone help me unlock my blue tooth Thank You