Question about Sys Technology SYS 152L-C-JT (Chrome) 15 in. Flat Panel LCD Monitor

1 Answer

SYS Technology monitor SYS-152L-C-JT

Where can I buy a replacement cable??

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 4 Answers

What kind of cable do you need? Data cable?? you can use from the other old crt monitor.
Power cable?? is the same cable from desktop cpu computer. Are the same type.

Posted on Sep 06, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a jump n start brand battery jump starter and the clamps have broken. I need to find out where I can get some more replacement clamps and cables

Automotive parts stores generally have replacement clamps. Cables can be re-insulated with electrical tape. If you wish longer cables, you can buy connecting lugs from welding supply shops. I'd buy a cheap set of cables and use the welding lugs to connect them to your jumper unit.

Aug 03, 2011 | Garden

2 Answers

Need to replace the headphone cord to my Sennheizer HD 495 headphones. Please help.

Buy a cable direct from Sennheiser, almost $10 less than eBay sellers! Link:

Dec 26, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I cant see colors red l

recheck the signal cable,

each pin on the cable carries a differant signal some just a clock some instructions for an entire color. check to ensure a solid connection on both ends of the cable and that the video card is secured in the machine.

if still no red then replace the cable, best buy 5-10 bucks saves you from buying a new monitor in frustration.

still no red replace the monitor.

Jun 11, 2010 | Dell E177FP LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Where can I buy a replacement rear speaker cable

al you need is twin core 1.5 mm cable, you can get this at any hardware store

Nov 18, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle 12 System

1 Answer

Where to buy the replacement cable for HK-395 Sukwoofer


You can buy a replacement of your cable in the internet. Visit this site and buy it online.

The online selling website.


Sep 26, 2009 | Dell HK395 Computer Speakers

4 Answers

I have a 2002 Lasabre..window regulator cable

you have to replace the assembly there is no way to fix it. sorry

Aug 27, 2009 | 2002 Buick LeSabre

1 Answer

Dc cable for vdr-210 panasonic dvd camera

The power cable is not sold alone.

You will need to buy the power adapter.

You can buy the AC adapter from Ebay for $25: Panasonic VDR-D50 Replacement Charger

Alternatively buy from seller below or order at al local shop:

Mar 02, 2009 | Panasonic VDR-D100 DVD Camcorder

2 Answers

Ribbon cable

You will have to buy a broken player with a good ribbon cable to get it replace - if you are still in warranty, call 1-800-SAMSUNG

Mar 18, 2008 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sys Technology SYS 152L-C-JT (Chrome) 15 in. Flat Panel LCD Monitor Logo

Related Topics:

130 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sys Technology Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

Alun Cox

Level 3 Expert

2678 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Sys Technology Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides