What are the parts of casio calculator
LBrown18062@hotmail.com My manual is 75 pages. I can email it to you. Please put Casio FX-115ES as the subject. Awaiting your response.
fx-115ES User's Guide
About this Manual
• The MATH mark indicates an example that uses Math format,
while the LINE mark indicates Linear format. For details about
input/output formats, see "Specifying the Input/Output Format".
• Keycap markings indicate what a key inputs or what function it
Example: 1, 2, +, -, !, A, etc.
• Pressing the 1 or S key followed by a second key performs
the alternate function of the second key. The alternate function is
indicated by the text printed above the key.
• The following shows what the different colors of the alternate
function key text mean.
If key marking
text is this color: It means this:
Press 1 and then the key to access
the applicable function.
Press S and then the key to input the
applicable variable, constant, or symbol.
Purple (or enclosed Enter the CMPLX Mode to access the
in purple brackets) function.
Green (or enclosed Enter the BASE-N Mode to access the
in green brackets) function.
• The following shows an example of how an alternate function
operation is represented in this User's Guide.
Indicates the function that is accessed by the key
operation (1s) before it. Note that this is not part
of the actual key operation you perform.
Keycap function s
Jan 19, 2011 |
Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator