- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are 6 latches all in all. 2 in the bottom part, 2 about 1/4 for
the top (in line with the top of your screen) then 2 in the top part.
First remove the bottom 2 latches. I would suggest to use a jeweller's
flat head screw driver or similar. Then slide the screw driver up one
side to the latch that is about 1/4 from the top - it is in line with
the top of your screen, this latch should pop off. The cover is fairly
strong but do be be a little careful about breaking it.
Then the other do the same on the other side, after that every thing
else is easy, pull the front cover carefully from the middle latches
then slide the cover upward. If you do all this carefully then you will have successfully removed the front cover.vote me if this works.thanks!
first of all, you need to buy new screen, then you need to either look the instructions up online to fixing it, or hire someone. the cost of the screen will be anywhere from $5 to $15. if you hire someone it will cost more, i don't know how much more, sorry.
Try to Remove the two plastic peaces that are attached to the chasis, one on front and another on the back of the phone, where all the parts are placed such as the screen, keypad, camera lens, speaker and etc.Once done, you can remove the memory card cover.If you still want a detailed Instruction,please try to download the pdf file from the following link which has instructions with images.. http://rapidshare.com/files/19433271/K800i_dismantle.pdf Thank you..
Hi there, it is very easy. im sure you already have the new LCD? well here goes: Firstly you have to remove the back cover and battery, then you take out the 2 covers that cover the screws at the bottom wher the battery fits into. loosen these (be careful not to let these screws go into the phone. Then you take out the 2 rubber covers on the top of the phone. loosen them and then with a blunt object split the front cover from the back. unclip the flex and camera, slide the new one in and repeat the above. make sure there are no dust under the lens before closing! woila!
it is a pain to open these.
1. remove the battery & undo the 4 black screws. LG use a thread locking compound (loctite) on all the screws so they will be a **** to undo.
2.Prise the back cover off.
3. Pop apart the 2 rectangular connectors at the top of the keypad circuit board.
4. Lift the top board slightly & pop apart the ribbon/flex cable from the top board. The big silver bit comes off with the flex cable. There is a small bit of adhesive on this so be gentle.
5. undo the 6 silver screws holding the slide mechanism together & lift the slide off over the flex cable.
6. pop the 2 screw covers off the top of the phone then undo the 6 screws holding the front cover on.
7. pop the flex cable off. then the touch pad connector. then the camera lens connector. Gently pull the screen circuit board out of the front cover. Careful as sometimes the speaker is glued in place.
8. Unclip the lcd connector & gently remove the small battery looking thing (it's got red & blue wires on it) from the back of the lcd panel. It's glued on.
Have fun. It took me ages to work this out.