- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your PS3 set itself above the max resolution your LC-C3237U. Most likely the PS3 is doing 1080P, but the highest the Sharp can do is 1080i. So do this:
1. Connect PS3 to TV (you can use the current cable or analog cable)
2. Turn on TV and set input to port PS3 is on. 3. Make sure PS3 is connected via correct cable. 4. Power on PS3 via power button and HOLD IT for 5 seconds (release after the second beep). It should automatically configure your PS3 to the TV's native resolution for all settings.
I had one that was doing the same. swapped out a back light inverter board... fixed it. this doesn't mean that my fix will be your answer. to help find which one is of the 2 sides is bad..unplug power to the board one side at a time & half the lcd will fire up. good luck
This is basically a message for no signal on the tv, make sure the tv itself is on the correct input for the type of cable used. The inputs are labled by numbers on the back of the tv. The input can be changed by the button on the side panel of the tv.