Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Hey i need some help. i plugged my ps2 in to the tv and power outlet. when i hit the power button it just goes to a blank screen. wat am i checking it for....there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the audiovideo cable. i did get it to work once. i must have hit the reset button as i was putting it back on the tv, and it stopped working. where u plug the cable into the ps2, the is a little black cylinder thing, it is loose...if it is a mother board fraud do i have to replace it?
The input AC socket of your PS2 is loose for which you can replace only this socket if some dry solder is not there. Note: This AC Socket is totally seperate from Motherboard.
Posted on Sep 07, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2014 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jul 16, 2013 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XS955 60" Rear...
Nov 05, 2009 | Sharp LC-32SB23U 32 in. LCD TV
Sep 19, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Nov 15, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!