Whenever I try to take pictures with my Samsung E370 phone, the screen becomes green and no object is displayed on the viewfinder. at first it was displaying an error message that says: preview error and then I changed the camera and inserted a new one which is displaying a green screen with no objects to photograph on the viewfinder....Plz help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Possible that there is loss of sync from the signal and so it is unstable on both the viewfinder and the LCD display. This can be a fault on the main board- processing section. It can also be related to weak passive components or development of moisture. Leave the camera ON for few hours , place it on a warm surface - near to a table lamp and see if the fault changes. If so you need to keep using the camera often to keep the circuits active.
is the screen displaying anything at all? if not have you tried looking into the viewfinder? occasionally cameras with viewfinders will display pictures on in the viewfinder and not the screen. Try taking a photo and then check to see if the photo is there on a computer. other than this, the camera unit inside the camera may have become damaged or detached, it this is the case, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do
1. From the Home screen, press and hold the Camera Key on the right side of the phone. Tip: The Camera always opens in landscape mode. While taking pictures, use the external command keys, or the QWERTY command keys.
2. Set Options, if desired.
3. Using the display screen as a viewfinder, compose your picture by aiming the lens at your subject.
4. Press the Camera Key or the Center Select Key TAKE to take the picture. Tip: Open the phone immediately after taking a photo to resize the photo and create a new picture message with the new photo attached.
5. After taking a photo, use the soft keys for these options: • Press the Right Soft Key Erase to delete the new photo. • Press the Center Select Key SEND to resize the new photo and attach it to a new picture message. • Press the Left Soft Key Save to save the picture to My Pictures.
Sounds like they accidentally pressed the DISP or DISPLAY button on the back of the camera. This manually turns the screen on and off to save batteries. You would then use the optical viewfinder in its place. To turn the screen back on, just press the DISP button one more time with the camera turned on.