Question about Video Cameras
Please help me with hooking my video camera to the computer
Use the firewire cable and firewire card in your PC - Q-Tec or similar IEEE 1394 - has software and drivers included
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
first off make sure you are positively connected to computer via usb. then make sure your drivers are updated. then see if it connects. also note that your camera screen may say "would you like to connect to usb port?" make sure if that does appear that you hit yes. best of luck!
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Thank you for your question.
Yes, you can hook up your Flip to play on your PC and watch the video on a larger screen.
1. Plug the Flip into the USB port.
2. Go into your "start menu" by clicking on the windows icon in the lower left-hand corner of your desktop.
3. Select "computer."
4. Under your "C" drive, you should see your flip listed as a removable drive.
5. Open that drive, find your video file, double-click on it and wait a few seconds.
6. The video should open and you will be able to watch it on your desktop.
(If you have a large file, you should upload it to YouTube, wait a while until it renders, then watch it on YouTube. Your PC generally will only show relatively short videos.)
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks that sounds like it will work"
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2015 | Samsung Video Cameras
Jun 08, 2010 | Samsung SC-DX103 DVD Camcorder
Jan 17, 2009 | Samsung SC-D363 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 09, 2009 | Samsung SC-DX103 DVD Camcorder
Apr 13, 2008 | Video Cameras
Feb 09, 2007 | Samsung VP-L800U Camcorder
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: