An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Changing the clock
From the Pioneer Electronics website;
How do I set the clock on my single CD player?
For most Pioneer single CD players, you can set the clock using the following steps:
1.Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
2.Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. With some models you will press and hold the FUNCTION or AUDIO button instead of the SOURCE button.
3.Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
4.Press the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the numbers in the blinking segment.
5.Once the clock is set correctly, press the SOURCE button to exit.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power the unit off (See instruction manual page 11, "Power ON/OFF") - Crucial missing instruction.
2. Use MULTI-CONTROL to select CLOCK SET.
3. Press MULTI_CONTROL to display the setting mode.
4. Press MULTI-CONTROL to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set.
5. Turn MULTI-CONTROL to put a clock right
I have the same radio, the Pioneer DEH-10MP, bought at BestBuy. Anyway, the instruction manual is completely wrong, as you already know. The solution that worked for me is:
1) turn off the radio. 2) Push and hold the power button down (the dial). DON'T release the button. 3) The unit will display the time on the lcd screen with the numbers flashing, (only hr or min). 4) use the up/dwn, right/left buttons to set the clock. 5) turn off the unit by pushing the power button (again, the dial).
HI MY NAME IS TERRY LYNN AND MY HUSBAND IS TERRY LEE WE PURSHURD A DEH-2000MP /DEH-10MP FROM AUDIO DESIGN THEY PUT IT IN MY TRUCK BUT WE CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE CLOCK IT IS SO DIFICULT WE EVEN RED THE MANUAL AND IT IS SO CONFUSEING. WE EVEN TOOK IT BACK TO AUTO DESIGN AND IT TOOK THEM AWHILE TO FOGURE IT OUT? IT ALSO HAS A CD PLAYER WITH A REMOTE THAT CAN BE USED FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU MRS. TERRY LYNN HICKOK. email@example.com
1 Use MULTI-CONTROL to select Clock.
2 Push MULTI-CONTROL left or right to
select the segment of the clock display you
wish to set.
Pushing MULTI-CONTROL left or right will select
one segment of the clock display:
As you select segments of the clock display
the segment selected will blink.
3 Push MULTI-CONTROL up or down to
put a clock right.