Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

Phone stopped working

My puppy spilled my tea, phone didn't seem o be wet. was still on when i put it on shelf. checked it couple hours later was inside not red for wet. tried to charge it a week later still dead. won't even try to charge.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 9 Answers

Try to blow dry and then power up.

Posted on Sep 02, 2007


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Spill beer on my blackberry 8780, did the rice technquie, work fine till later in the evening. when i put the battery in it goes on n jump into safe mode? then my phone on lock so the crusor wont seem to...

You didn't let it dry out all the way so the liquid in there is acting like a conductor screwing everything up . The computer inside shut down to save itself. What you have to do is take out battery and sim card and then cover to expose insides. let air dry in well ventilated space for 24 hours and then start over. It should work but it might have been too late and in which case you need a new phone. If you ever get anything electronic wet, shut it down immediately take apart and let air dry and in some cases if the goo is too bad then you need to take an alcohol swab and clean off the components. Electronics are great but they are not invincible.

Apr 05, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I spilled tea (unsweet thank goodness, no

It could be the poblem with your speaker change it and also check the cable

May 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I spilled tea into the handset and the light won't go off

Disconnect your AC Adapter to cut off the power and also disconnect your phone line.Then let it dry for atleast 4 days before you charge or use your phone.

Mar 25, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone

1 Answer

Soda spilled on my env touch

Remove the battery and dry off the phone. Put just the phone, not the battery, in a plastic bag of uncooked rice. Seal the bag and wait 24 hours.

After 24 hours, put the battery on the phone and try it.

Oct 16, 2017 | Cell Phones

2 Answers

I got my Palm Centro wet. I took the screws out

do not put your phone in ANY liquid, even rubbing alcohol! any liquid puts your phone at risk of corrosion in places you cannot see. even if it works fine now, that is no guarantee that there is not still small amounts of moisture inside that may still cause damage later. take your phone apart, put all the pieces of your phone in a ziploc bag of uncooked rice, and LEAVE IT IN THERE for at least 24 hours. having the battery in at all when there may be moisture inside puts your phone at risk for more damage. save yourself trouble later by leaving it alone in the rice for as long as you can. two days would be better.

Jun 26, 2009 | Palm AT&T C/PHONE PALM CENTRO S64801

1 Answer

Nakamichi compact 1 stopped working

yes!! if you know how to dis assemble the unit..
1.remove the cover
2.remove the system board
3. check it if wet put it in to the roof with the suns heat by 3 hours.. check again if its dry already assemble it back then power check it then go!!!!

Apr 06, 2009 | Nakamichi RE-10 Receiver

2 Answers


first take a wet piece of cloth and try to clean the tea then open your phone and with that cloth clean your circuit then put them all under the sunlight and remove battry first.

Nov 30, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3 Logo

54 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Cell Phones Experts

Virgil Wolter

Level 1 Expert

29 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1164 Answers

Rami Obeid

Level 1 Expert

16 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides