- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This means that the battery is unable to hold a charge any longer. THe only option in this case is to replace the rechargeable battery for your Yukai 700. A battery has a charge life meaning you can only charge it for a set number of times. It seems that it has already exceeded that.
the power system has been interfered with,i won't use a complicated language but i need you to try and use an adapter,if it doesn't work it means the transformer has a problem or it has failed completely and it needs replacement
If the rechargeable battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be worn out.Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cycles andwill lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% andgradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up at all. OR Thebattery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected the batterydrops off to zero capacity in a very short time. If the battery drops to anunacceptable charge level then the battery needs to be replaced.Since you did not supply details of your device and the type of battery I cannot advise where to purchase the battery. I suggest you Google the Internet for the rechargeable battery you require.
After a while even rechargeable batteries loose the ability to hold a charge. This process accelerates when the battery is allowed to lie completely discharged for long periods of time. NiCad batteries especially have this issue. If you left the battery sitting for long periods without occasionally charging it, it losses the ability to hold a charge. It appears you are going to have to either do without the battery or replace the pack. I would take out the old one, it will eventually start to corrode and leak and if its still in your machine it will cause damage.
If you get a new battery pack make sure you charge it fully and then depleat it completely before recharging it.
hope this helps.
Hi,if the battery of your portable dvd is no longer taking a charge it means the cells within the battery are dead which means the battery needs to be replaced,i will suggest you contact an authorised dealer to purchase the battery,please ensure you buy from an authorised dealer,so you don't buy a substandard battery.
please don't forget to rate this solution positively.
Thanks and take care
1) Plug your power adaptor to main unit 2) locate "power on" switch and change it to "off"
after doing this steps you will see a red light which means the unit is charging.
note: for some portable player once the charging is complete this red light changes color either orange or green which means the battery already full charge. but it is adviceable to charge battery for atleast 2hrs.
Option 1 - If available try another charger
Option 2 - Run the device until the battery totally dead\depleated of power. Then charge the battery for the maximum charge time suggested by the manufacturer. If you do not have the manual and cannot find their website then attempt to charge the unit for apptox 24 hours. If this does not work then it is either option 1 or 2.
Option 3 - If available try another battery in the device and see if it is being charged and if it is holding the charge. If Yes, then the battery need to be replaced.
Lulu1121 and guest, red means no charge and will remain red till its fully charge. Then it will turn to green. In fact, coby battery can be charge directly without the whole unit attached. But if on charge too long and still red, battery is dead, kaput, finish. some even show evidence when the casing is swollen...gel chemicals inside is swollen. The power supply that came with it is the only way you can use it...portability is out of the question.