- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power down the Nokia cell phone before inserting the SIM card. If the phone is on when you insert the SIM card, it may not detect the newly placed device. 2. Insert a SIM card from your specific wireless provider. If you are attempting to insert the SIM card of a different company, your Nokia phone may not properly detect or use the equipment. 3. Slide the SIM card completely into the SIM card port on your Nokia cell phone. If the card is not pushed in all the way, your phone will not detect the information.
If the phone displays the message 'Insert sim' in which you have already inserted a sim card, it is because the phone doesnot reads the sim card and it is currently locked to any particular network. Nokia 5130 phones are old DCT phones which can be unlock easily and freely through online. Search online or get the code from the site Unlock-Free.com where they are providing free unlock codes for certain Nokia phones.
you are installed a security code when you are using your old sim cards
so if you wont to install a new sim card you have to know your security code
1) insert your old sim card
2) switch on the phone and back up all data
3) Connect your phone to pc using Nokia PC Suite and Data cable
4) make sure about your data
5) Download the Nokia Software updater
6) Update your phone software or reinstall if you have already latest software
On your old Nokia:
1.) Insert your new sim card into the Nokia, and start the phone.
2.) Go to your contact list.
3.) From the option list select "mark all".
4.) From the options list select "copy" then "to sim".
5.) Wait for it to complete, then power off the phone.
On your HTC Desire:
1.) Insert the new sim card (which was just in the Nokia) and power the phone on.
2.) Go to the "People" app.
3.) Press the "menu" button.
4.) Select "Import/Export".
5.) Select "Import from SIM card".
6.) Wait for it to finish the import.
7.) All your contacts have not been copied from one phone to the other.
Either your sim card is not seated correctly, the contacts are dirty, the sim card is dead, the copper contacts in the phone do not reach the sim card or the electronics in the phone are faulty.
try to change a new battery'
or maybe the sim card driver is unsoldered' or need to replace.
here is the pics.
skilled technician can do.