Question about JCPenney Baby Gear
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RITA BELLA CRIBS
I have a similar crib by Rita Bella. This is what worked for me.
1. Remove drawer.
2. Face crib's drop-side.
3. On left side of crib (based on you facing the drop-side) locate two allen head screws close to you. Unscrew them. A piece of wood in the front will drop. This is normal.
4. Push left side of crib outward (about 1/4") until you can see the metal pin that controls the locking function of the drop-side. It is near the bottom.
5. Pull out the bottom part of the drop-side so it's not in the plastic groove area anymore. This should get the right side out as well.
6. Tilt the drop-side -- the bottom part should swing toward you. When it is completely tilted, you will see the wooden groove in the side of the crib, and you can then remove the drop-side pretty easily.
7. Replace the screws. You may need an extra pair of hands to get all the parts in place.
8. Replace the drawer.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
I just converted my daughters crib this morning. Here is the scanned in instructions for model 0308L00...
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
I have the manual for this crib if anyone still needs it. Please email me at I will have to scan it and send it as I do not have a link to where it is on the internet but only a hard copy.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
You should try Products America! They are the crib hardware specialist! They are open M-
F 8 am-6 pm CST. Their contact numbers are 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. Try them out!
Posted on May 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2015 | Graco by LaJobi Lauren 4in1 Convertible...
Mar 12, 2011 | Delta Canton 4in1 Convertible Crib
Jul 05, 2010 | Mondi Baby Bella 202 Crib
Jul 08, 2008 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib
Feb 29, 2008 | Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
Nov 27, 2007 | Baby Gear
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!