- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should be able to go to your settings and change the language to English. If not you may have to do a reset and set the tablet up again and if you do then the addition applications and data you put in maybe lost. Not sure with this tablet. I was unable to tell if you could get to your settings but I hope so. Good Luck.
Restarting Kindle Fire may resolve intermittent issues like a frozen screen, battery issues or trouble downloading content to your Kindle Fire.
To restart your Kindle Fire, press and hold the power button for 40 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire.
If your Kindle Fire is still unresponsive, try charging your Kindle Fire before trying to restart the device again.
Make sure you have the latest software version available installed on your Kindle Fire. The latest version is available at www.amazon.com/kindlesoftwareupdates
Try restarting it: hold power button down until "slide to power off", power off for 10 seconds, press power to restart.
if that doesn't fix it, reset your iPad: hold BOTH power button and Home button until device resets and apple logo appears.
To perform a factory reset, you will need to do the following: -turn of the tablet -press the following and hold: power button reset hole -hold until you see android logo screen -poke the reset hole to navigate to `wipe data` or `factory reset` -select using the power button -select delete all user data -restart the device -choose restart/reboot after reset This procedure will delete all apps and data on your table
1. Turnn completly off the tablet.
2. With the tablet turned off, holding the return button while turning on the tablet-pressing power button. Keep holding the return button until you see the Hard Factory reset screen.
3. Confirm the hard reset procedure. Once done, simply wait until process has finished-the tablet will restart. This process can take up to 30 minutes, so it's very important that the battery of the tablet is completly charged before attempting the hard reset. If you can connect it to the charger while resetting, even better.
Regards! If that helped, don't forget to accept my answer!
You need to perform a
hard reset on your Onda V711. Here`s how:
You can perform a hard reset by booting into a special recovery mode.
First, ensure your device is fully shut down. When the tablet is turned off, keep home button pressed.
Now turn on tablet while still holding the home button.
When white android figure appears, release both buttons.
You will get into recovery mode, you can select "restore factory settings" there. If that fails, try flashing new firmware.