Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Most smart phones these days require you to press and hold on the picture you are trying to delete while looking in your gallery, and a check box should appear in the top right corner of the picture, if that doesn't work you can also plug your phone into a laptop or computer and pressing "connect to USB" when the option pops up. look for a new device in "My Computer" and delete the files directly.
Posted on Aug 02, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well depending on what site the pictures are going to u need to go to your settings menu, click on accounts and undo the checkmark or delete the sync site that they are going to..
Posted on Mar 04, 2013
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 2:1. CF-Auto-Root to root P3113UECLK7 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip]
2. Odin 3.07 [Filename: Odin307.zip]
1. Extract Firmware zip file and you will get a .tar file and some other files.
2. Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
3. Switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113
4. Now, put the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 in Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down key and Power button.
5. Then, a warning message appears, press the Volume Up key to continue.
6. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
7. Now connect your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 with your PC using USB cable.
8. Then a message will arrive under Odin's message box in the bottom left saying "Added!!"
9. Select these files in Odin at respective tabs from extracted firmware folder:
10. In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make sure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, only if you are using a .pit file.
11. Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 9 & Step 10 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
12. Once flashing completed, you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. The tablet will then automatically rebooted and soon you will see the Samsung logo. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. You can now install apps that require root permission.
Posted on Apr 06, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2016 | Samsung 7 Galaxy Tab 4 8GB White
Feb 29, 2016 | Samsung 8.4 in. Galaxy Tab Pro - 16GB...
Nov 12, 2014 | Samsung 32GB Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" Tablet...
Sep 16, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Apr 04, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 08, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
May 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!