- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
take off the speaker grill, you will see 2 wire plugs, turn the tv on, disconnect both plugs, if it now works with the remote then you need to replace all of the front switches, or leave them unplugged and use the remote, if this doesn't work, you have a bad dm board or signal module which could get very expensive.
Good thing the tv is under warranty, theres no magical fix for a problem like this. I would either return it to the store or call for service. If you atempt to do to much to fix it you might voide the warranty, and you should have to do anything to fix it as you said its 3 days old.
if the remote eye on the tv it will do all kinds of strange stuff once the eye on tv gets dirty the the tv will shut off after 2 seconds try cleaning it and see what happens the eye on tv is hard toget to so get a can of air to blow it out i took my pocket knife to clean mine i know that was ruff on eye but thats all i had if this dont work try unpluging your control board on front of set board may be bad or buttons are stuck email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if this helps
I have a Mitsubishi WD-52725 TV, too, and have experienced the same problems with it. My solution to the remote not responding is to push the reset button on the front of the TV (to the left of the Power button) with a paper clip and wait for the green light to stop blinking (about 1 minute). Then, turn it back on and try the remote again.
Recently, my remote stopped responding when pushing certain buttons on it. I removed the batteries, and all of the little screws including the one inside the battery compartment and gently cleaned the contacts inside the remote and the circuit board with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol. After putting it back together, it works fine now.