Question about Toys
First thing was to immediately take out the batteries. This prevents any electricity from doing more damage. Then next thing is to get a zip lock bag big enough to put it in. They have bags like that it might be a task to find one. Put the unit in the bag and then put in a bunch of rice. Seal it and put it in someplace warm. Hope for the best after a couple of days.
Posted on Aug 02, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
May 08, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 03, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
May 17, 2012 | LeapFrog Leappad Explorer Learning Tablet...
Sep 21, 2010 | LeapFrog Leappad Plus Writing
Feb 23, 2010 | Linspire My First LeapPad Pen: LeapFrog
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!